I couldn’t pick one thing or moment that has made me smile and so I’m just going to do a little compilation of, things, places or memories that make me smile. Please feel free to comment things that make you smile, I’d really love to know and just spread some positivity together! 🙂
This week’s brief is as follows: “For this week’s challenge, point your camera at something or someone that puts a smile on our face (or just show a smiling face).” And as always more information can be found over at: The Daily Post photo challenges if you would like to take part yourself or just peruse other’s answering posts to this week’s challenge.
Here are my top 5 things that have made me smile over the last couple of weeks… in photo form:
- Meeting my friends at our favourite place to get coffee for a catch up! This place makes me smile!
2. Exploring new places! (Lake photographed: Blenheim Palace @Woodstock Oxfordshire.)
3. The random act of kindness from a stranger drawing a smiley face on my window, when it was snowing! 🙂
4. Getting to spend time with the people I love. <3
5. Last but not least, the moment you’ve been working on something and it finally all comes together!
What’s something that’s made you smile this week? #SPREADTHEPOSITIVITY
Hope you all have a lovely week ahead!